AI Roboform Enterprise v188.8.131.52 Final - FULL - MultiLanguage
Released : July 02, 2013
A client-based alternative to Single Sign-On (SSO), RoboForm Enterprise delivers fast, simplified password management, solving the growing password inflation problem for your organization at a fraction of the cost of traditional SSO.
• Increased Employee Productivity & Satisfaction with a Single, Secure Login to All Applications
Automatically logs employees into their myriad applications (web based and Win32 based applications ).
• Immediate Results with Fast, Straightforward Roll-out
Requires no integration or infrastructure changes, and can be deployed in minutes!
• Cost-Effective with Rapid ROI
Saves your organization money with a low price point and instant IT help desk savings.
• Easily share and deploy credentials securely
Using Dual Master Password functionality, users will have abilty to use credentials without knowing your organization's secure passwords
• Powerful Integration into your business needs
Form Filling feature can be linked to your organization's existing database
• RoboForm Enterprise Managed Console
Easily distribute Passcards, Safenotes, and Identities between Users
• Compatible with Citrix and other virtual environments
RoboForm Enterprise has been deployed in XenApps, XenDesktop, Terminal Services, and other desktop virtualization / cloud computing environments.
* Firefox: Fix not working with Firefox ver 22.
* Firefox: fix RF AutoFill window in Firefox blinks on some sites.
* Chrome, AutoFill: fix AutoFill may appears even if there are no visible fields.
* Chrome: fix RF in Chrome cannot fetch SearchCards from www.searchcardplace.com.
* Fix small form filler issues related to various sites.
* RoboForm Lite: fix server-based components.
* FillForms dialog: fix "Show Matching Passcard with the best URL match on top" not working.
* Win32: fix RF may crash Qt-based Scrivener.
* Sync: reduce connect/disconnect operations during Sync and MRU synchronization.
* Sync: Fix virtual keyboard does not close after switching to another window.
* Win32: Do not allow RF to show browser-like toolbar for Lexis Nexis Bridger Insight XG.
* Security changes for RF x64: Add DEP and ASLR to RoboForm.
* Editor, Dual Password: fix password can still be seen on dual password setup.
* Security: remove file smpenc.rfo, it is not longer used and cryptographically weak.
* PrintList: Re-add Print List to Logins / Identities / Safenotes menu on RF toolbar.
Install AiRoboForm-Enterprise.exe. After installation make
sure all Internet Explorer and/or other browsers and explorer
windows are closed or else the file(s) will not copy over
properly (as well as the Roboform Taskbar Icon). Reboot into
safe mode if you still have problems. Copy roboform.dll and
roboform-x64.dll (x64 dll is only needed for IE 64bit!) into AI
Roboform's installed folder, making sure to overwrite the
existing files. AI Roboform is now in the full PRO version with
Included is the Enterprise policies tool with this release so you
don't need to request it from the homepage. Its located in the
Feel free to use the online sync feature, it does work fine when
you run the setup. Also make sure to set it up later or a
taskbar notification will let you know once. This is also known
as RoboForm Everywhere which is fully functional in this release.
In IE 64bit it may show as Desktop ONLY in the about window, but
if you have chosen Everywhere syncing is still performed
(hopefully fixed in an update). Its suggested to use a different
RoboForm Everywhere password than your master password. This way
nobody will be able to decrypt your online database except you.
Note that you can now choose either Everywhere or Desktop type of
installation while first installing AI Roboform. You can also
tell which type of configuration its currently set at by opening
the About window from the taskbar icon, keep this running if you
want full time syncing with Everywhere. Everywhere will show
Sync With [USERNAME], while Desktop will not show Sync. This can
be changed at any time by going into Options then User Data and
clicking on Settings button.
Thats it! Enjoy.